- Fully charge/discharge battery up to 3 cycles before achieving full capacity of a new battery
- Fully discharge and then fully charge the battery every two to three weeks for battery conditions.
- Run the device under the battery’s power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user’s manual.
- Remove from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place if the battery will not be in use for a month or longer,Recharge the battery after a storage period
- Ensure maximum performance of the battery by optimizing the device’s power management features. Refer to the manual for further instructions.
- Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the battery.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- Do not expose the battery to moisture or rain.
- Keep battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat. Do not incinerate. Exposure of battery to extreme heat may result in an explosion.