Features of Our Honeywell 99EX-BTEC replacement battery:
Each Honeywell 99EX-BTEC replacement battery unit is made of high-quality lithium-ion cells for longer last time.
The battery is up to standard and fully compatible with original specifications.
All our batteries are certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 as safe products.
The interface metal and fixed insulator of the battery are made of good materials to ensure stable current input and durability.
|Warranty:||Full 12 Months Warranty and 30 Days Money Back|
Our brand new 3.7V 5000mAh/18.5Wh replacement battery for Honeywell 99EX-BTEC is made with high-grade Li-ion cells from Samsung, LG, Panasonic to ensure maximum performance. This replacement Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery pack is specially designed with multiple-protection circuit for maximum safety. The housing of the Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery pack is made of non flammable and very durable plastic, which is fire retarded and avoids damage when dropped from low heights.
|Condition:||Replacement, Brand New|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty. 30 Day Money Back.|
|Useful Life:||300-500 Recharge Cycles|
Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Battery Tips:
When buying A Replacement Battery, please carefully compare your original battery against the new one. Always check the specs!
Compare the Specifications
Check the Shape
Check the Mounts
Check the Part# and Voltage
Check the Connection
If the capacity is low in current,CPU will be in electricity-saving model and battery can not be charged.In this case,take off the battery and fit on to rouse the CPU. The Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery can be charged then.
Remove the battery when don't use if for long time,or the currency will be lost and the cell will be damaged.
Recharge the battery as the circle more than once per month to make the management of capacity reach its best status, and prolong Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Barcode Scanners Battery useful life.
1. Do not disassemble,modify or re assemble the battery.
2. Do not expose the battery to a place where the sun is direct,or placed near other heat sources and chimneys.
3. Do not place the battery in proximity to the flammable,explosive,dangerous goods and corrosive substances.
4. In strict accordance with the local environmental protection laws and regulations, discarded batteries and accessories,Do not handle this product with the family waste.
5. If the battery in the charging process has an unpleasant smell or shell deformation occurs, should immediately turn off the power supply, and unplug the power cord AC power outlet, in order to avoid possible damage or risk.
6. Be sure to place the battery in a place where the baby and the children are not exposed. Do not allow children to play in the absence of supervision in the vicinity of the product and its connection.
1. Our Price:
Save up to 30%, Online buying battery,you always hope get a preferential price. We make this sure by offering high quality but cheap Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Battery Replacement.
2. Our Policy:
30 days money back.
1 year quality warranty.
Free shipping to all over the world.
3. Our Quality:
We believe that our customers should receive the highest quality Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Replacement Battery. Our battery for Honeywell 99EX-BTEC passed the CE, UL, ROHS, and ISO9001 certifications. It can full charge/discharge at least 300-500 times.
4. Our Service:
We have a dedicated team of customer service executives who are eager to help you save time and money by sharing their knowledge and expertise on Barcode Scanners Battery and related products.
Tags: Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Battery Replacement, Discount Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Replacement Battery, Wholesale Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Battery, Replacement Battery for Dolphin 99EX Honeywell 99GX
All our high quality replacement batteries for Honeywell 99EX-BTEC come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
If you have a problem with one battery which bought from us, please contact us first. We will process your request and try to find a solution for your problem. If the problem cannot be fixed by our technical support engineer, we will generate an RMA number (Return Material Authorization) for you. If inspection concludes that the returned battery is defective, a new battery will be shipped out without extra charge.
Q: How to check this battery is compatible with my laptop?
A: Please find out your old battery's part number or the exact model name of your laptop at first (like 'Honeywell 99EX-BTEC'), then to match our product compatibility chart. Second please compare your old battery to our product images ensure their shape is same. Finally check the voltage(Rating) is same to your old battery's.
Q: Does your replacement Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery compatibles with my original Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery?
A: 100% OEM compatible, guaranteed to meet the specifications of your original Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery (ensue same size & high quality). And all our batteries for Honeywell 99EX-BTEC have obtained international certification( CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 ).
Q: How to charge a new battery for Honeywell 99EX-BTEC for the first time use?
A: New Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery pack is normally shipped in its partially charged condition. Please cycle your new Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery pack by fully charge and discharge it for 3-5 times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity before use. (Note: it is perfectly normal for a battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging).
New batteries are hard for your device to charge; they have never been fully charged and are therefore "unformed". Sometimes your device's charger will stop charging a new battery before it is fully charged. If this happens, simply remove the battery from your device and then re-insert it. The charge cycle should begin again. This may happen several times during your first battery charge. Don't worry; it's perfectly normal.
Q: How to Remove Replace Install and Upgrade your Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Barcode Scanners Battery?
A: 1. Turn yourHoneywell 99EX-BTEC laptop over.
2. Find the laptop battery release button lock for your Honeywell 99EX-BTEC laptop.
3. Now that your Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Barcode Scanners Battery is unlocked, find the battery release button down.
4. Holding the Barcode Scanners Battery release button, gently pull your battery away from the laptop.
5. Now that your Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery is removed, grab your replacement Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery for installation.
6. Insert the battery into the slot. Push the Honeywell 99EX-BTEC battery towards the laptop and secure it in place.
Q: How To Extend Your Honeywell 99EX-BTEC Battery Life
1. When using a laptop, you can dim the screen. By far the biggest power drain on most laptops is the screen.
2. Don't leave your Asus laptop battery on the permanent charge.It is not advantageous to charge the original Barcode Scanners Battery 99EX-BTEC for a long time.
3. By default, your laptop might be set to Windows’ ‘Balanced’ setting rather than Power Saver,you can customize a power plan by clicking Change plan settings next to a profile.